Here's what you will need:
- Hot chocolate mix (Store bought or if you really want to be ambitious, give this DIY a try!)
- Marshmallows (Store bought or if you really want to be ambitious, give this DIY a try!)
- Powdered sugar
- Heart cut out
- Mason jars
- Pretty ribbons, tags, and packaging (Get creative)
1) Cut marshmallows in half horizontally. Then using heart cut out, press through the center of the marshmallows.
2) Because the marshmallows will be sticky, dip the sticky side of each marshmallow into the powdered sugar. This will keep them from sticking to the bag upon packaging.
3) Package marshmallows in bag and fill mason jar with hot cocoa mix.
4) Lastly, creatively decorate each mason jar!
Source: Oh, Hello Friend