Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hot Beverage Bars

Snow has officially graced Grand Forks with its presence today! As I stare out my window at the beautiful winter wonderland I cannot help but crave a cup of hot cocoa, YUM! But aside from my chocolate addiction let’s get down to business, hot cocoa and other warm weather beverages are the ideal treat for a fall or winter wedding.

The best part about creating a hot beverage bar besides enjoying it? Decorating of course! Here are a few hot beverage bars that have me inspired:

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

 I recommend including hot cocoa, specialty flavored teas, apple cider, and of course coffee. Also, make sure to place your hot beverage bar near the entrance of your venue so guests have ready access after entering from the brisk weather!

1 comment:

  1. Si beautiful, love it <3 and all your creations you have so much imagination..

    btw: Love your page
    From Facebook: Bianca A. Valentin

    ReplyDelete