Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My "Something Old" + Style Minneapolis

A few weekends ago my Mother and I picked up my wedding dress! Besides some minor fittings I can't seem to get over that the gorgeous gown, now hanging in a closet of my childhood home, is the actual one I will marry my Mr. Right in - it's really happening and I couldn't be more excited! But back to my story, on this oh-so-exciting morning we decided that a girls day should be made out of the occasion, which naturally meant some boutique shopping around Minneapolis! 




Style Minneapolis, was one store we stopped at and I am so glad we did. Full of antique decor and furniture, WE (is it even a question that I get my love for the eclectic from my Momma?!) were in vintage heaven. In the midst of trying to restrain ourselves from buying the whole place, we discovered the most amazing bridal accessories for any vintage loving bride! Hand-crafted from vintage heirloom pieces I can't think of a better "something old."  Not only does Shayne, the owner and talented designer, offer a beautiful collection at her store but she also does custom designs that can feature personal family treasures - so perfect right?! I will for sure be creating my very own "something old" and better yet?! My bridal wardrobe seems to be coming together!

Here is just a sampling of the gorgeous Shayne & Coco collection:










See more from Style Minneapolis here.

No comments:

Post a Comment