Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Morning of Brunch

As I plan for my approaching nuptials, I envision the "morning of" finalizing last minute details, sipping mimosas during hair/makeup appointments and lets be honest, a little lot of chaos. That is why this inspiration may come as a stretch for me and most busy brides, but seriously how non-traditionally sweet would it be to enjoy a relaxing pre-wedding brunch with your honey?! Blue Dahlia Events and Nathan Peel's photos have me daydreaming of a romantic wedding morning just like this - sigh!


















Compliments:
Dress: BHLDN
Floral Design: Inspired Floral Design
Paper Goods: Five Dot Design
Photography: Nathan Peel Photography
Source: Green Wedding Shoes
Style & Design: Blue Dahlia Events
Venue: Hollmeyer Orchard

No comments:

Post a Comment