Tuesday, April 10, 2012

An Australian Barn Wedding

Okay, I am hardcore obsessing over this Australian barn wedding from Loren Ioppolo of Nectarine Photography. This definitely can be credited to the endless vintage details and amazing wedding fashion, sigh!



















From the bride, Caitlin: I had an eye for all things “farm” inspired. We wanted to make our guests feel at home for the day, have a place where they could relax under the shade of the tree’s and explore the antique treasure we had collected.

We didn’t really stick to a colour scheme – I found that whilst picking and choosing so many antiques and bits and bobs for the wedding, one colour scheme would of been limiting. As for DIY projects, they were endless! Our whole wedding was handmade! My best girlfriend made every single napkin for the place settings while my mother made the burlap table cloths, my stepfather made our signs, my brother did our chalkboard art, James and a friend made our altar doors – it truly was months and months of thrifting through stores and markets and creating the wedding we envisioned through help of great family and friends.

Compliments:
Floral Design: Fox and Rabbit
Bridal Gown: Monique Lhuillier
Bride’s Headpiece: Doloris Petunia
Paper Goods: Printable Paperie
Photography: Loren Ioppolo of Nectarine Photography
Source: Ruffled

No comments:

Post a Comment