Thursday, June 2, 2011

Flea Market Inspiration


I must admit I love nothing more than a day full of rusty and shabby-chic treasures; and this past weekend I hit up one of my favorite Minnesota flea markets, Traders Market, for one of three summer weekend shows!

For any of you shabby-chic brides, I highly recommend taking a trip to a flea market before you pick your decor theme.  Flea markets offer so many treasures and you are sure to stumble upon some great and budget-savvy inspiration!





 I was so inspired by these antique washtubs! Throw in some ice and your favorite beverages and you've got yourself a stylish drink display!



 I purchased this gorgeous white buffet to add to Antique Door Vintage Rentals inventory! Yay! 


 Loved this screen door! I pictured hanging it horizontally from a tree to use as a backdrop for a present, guest book, or wedding party table.

No comments:

Post a Comment