Thursday, August 25, 2011

Country-Chic Tablescape

 Okay, I am seriously gushing over these country-chic tablescapes. So much inspiration from these 2 pics, my brain is in wedding bliss overload! I mean get a load of these design elements that together create country-chic perfection! Oh and did I mention this look can be easily recreated, hello budget-savvy DIY!

Here we go: Apple-filled glass domes... easy! Potted herbs... inexpensive floral alternative, check! Homemade desserts... grab a cute apron, Mom, enjoy! Mason jar drinking glasses (FAVORITE), can you say discount store trip? Burlap table runner and napkins, inexpensive and fabulous! Blackboard charger plates (obsessing over this), make friends with chalkboard spray paint! Hay bale dessert table, how awesome right?! Baby tree wrapped in burlap and tied with chalk, a functionally sweet and green favor!

Sigh, see what I mean?! Talk about inspirational!



Compliments:
Source: D weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment