Friday, August 12, 2011

Vintage 1970's Elopement

Let's face it, planning a wedding can be stressful and I will be the first to admit a simple elopement with just my honey and I has crossed my mind! After catching glimpse of this beyond gorgeous vintage 1970's inspired elopement from Megan W Photography, I am seriously taking this option into consideration (well maybe). I am positive you will be thinking the same thing after you check out the stunning wardrobe, pretty paper DIYs, and did I mention undeniable romance?!
















Compliments:
Photography: Megan W Photography
Source: Ruffled
Style and Design: April Foster Events 

1 comment:

  1. Ever since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of a wedding inspired by the 70's. The organic materials, the flower crown and grassy fields. Hopefully one day, I get to experience this day with the man I love

    ReplyDelete