Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rustic Winter CO Wedding

With the Christmas decorations hung and the tree lit, I admit I am full of Holiday cheer! But aside from the Holiday festivities, the snow covered ground and sense of magic in the air only means one thing; it's winter wedding season! I seriously LOVE winter weddings. I can't say it enough but there is something so incredibly magical and romantic about a winter wedding. Proving my point is this seriously stunning Beaver Creek, CO wedding.  A mix of cotton, pine cones, and evergreens styled by the talented Oh, How Charming's Lisa Vorce sets the stage for this couples winter wonderland nuptials. Aaron Delesie did an amazing job of capturing all the decor details that seriously have me swooning, I am obsessed!



















Compliments:
Ceremony Venue: The Chapel at Beaver Creek, Beaver Creek, CO
Floral Design: Mindy Rice
Photography: Aaron Delesie
Reception Venue: The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch, CO
Style & Design: Oh, How Charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment