Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gold Gatsby Inspiration

Like most, my partiality for silver and gold tends to vary at times. Lately I have been on a huge gold kick, I can’t get enough! So when I came across this glamorous Gatsby-era inspiration dripping in gold I could hardly contain my excitement! From linens to paper goods not a single detail is left untouched. With endless golden perfection it is hard to choose a favorite but if I must; the gilded birch bark used as an unexpected backdrop is seriously swoon-worthy!















Love this look too?! Try recreating the golden fruit, it is easy and budget-savvy! Simply apply gold spray paint to faux fruit that can be purchased at your local Dollar Tree, etc.. Talk about a unique and beautiful centerpiece option!

Compliments:
China & Rentals: Les Tableaux
Photography: Bellissima Photography
Stationary: Elizabeth Grace
Style & Design: Estera Events
Source: The Sweetest Occasion
Venue: Architectural Anarchy

1 comment: