Friday, July 22, 2011

Prairie Berry Wine

I must admit that I am a girl that enjoys a tall glass of cold beer over a glass of wine, a country girl at heart that's for sure! So it will come as a surprise to any of you that know me, when I say I found a wine that I actually enjoy! Scratch that... LOVE!

 One of my best girls invited me over for some pizza, wine, and wedding planning. Without fail I volunteered to pick up some Coors Light. I know they say don't judge a book by it's cover, but upon arrival and catching a glimpse of the wine I decided that something with such a rustic-chic label was worth me trying. Long story short, I am hooked and without a doubt will be using this wine for my southern inspired rustic-chic wedding!

The delcious wine is from Prairie Berry Winery and offers more than 15 affordable grape, fruit and honey wines all made at their South Dakota location. Each bottle offers a unique rustic-chic label, perfect for any and all rustic-chic weddings! Prairie Berry ships their wine to numerous states, so be sure to check out their site for more information.




Check out this unique and easy DIY alternative to seating cards:


Attach a name list to each bottle with a table number. Guests will then have the opportunity to take the bottle with them to their designated table and ultimately start enjoying the wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment