We all know asking friends and family to travel is a lot to ask! So I plan to make sure everyone that makes such effort knows how much we appreciate them by making "Welcome/Thank-you" gift bags for each guest.
I also recommend this to any bride planning a destination wedding or with out of town guests. I know it will require a small portion of the wedding budget but in the end it is truly worth it. People that are willing to spend the money to travel deserve some special recognition!
The best part is that it is an easy DIY and can be adjusted accordingly to any budget!
- Gift bag, basket, box, or mini suitcase
- Welcome/Thank-you card
- Wedding weekend itinerary
- Map and local area information/recommendations
- Restaurant information
- Area activities
- Nearby facilities (Drug stores, Grocery and convenience, etc.)
- Water bottles
- Tolietrie Items
- A game or activity
- Local coffee shop gift card