Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Birthday & Wedding Cakes

Happy birthday to me! I love birthdays, who doesn't?! Cake being both a birthday and wedding staple I feel it's only necessary to center today's post around this delicious dessert! It's truly remarkable what cake bakers can do with some frosting! How will I ever choose just one?!



The mini-cakes are to die for! How adorable would it be to put a little one on each guest table?! I am also obsessed with the new wedding trend, cake canopy's (as seen in a pic above)!

1 comment:

  1. This continually is amazing to me how bloggers such as yourself can find the time and also the dedication to keep on creating fantastic blog posts. This is wonderful and one of my have to read on the web. I simply want to say thanks ideas for kids party games

    ReplyDelete